By Liligance 07/01/2022
Most of the couples like 95% of them prefer a seaside honeymoon. In the search of romance and seclusion Maldives are one of the most preffered destinations. And for the Europe Greek Islands are on most people's bucket list.
If your travel plans are ready, but still don't know what to pack for your honeymoon to beautiful sunny seaside cities I've got your back.
Cover-ups are most versatile part of the summer fashion, you can use almost anything as cover-up, options are almost endless but I've collected this year's most stylish pieces.
You've probably already chosen your bikinis and you need something to cute put on your bikini while walking around, sitting at the beach bar drinking your cocktail or walking from the hotel to the beach or pool side.
This year's outstanding cover up styles are crochet or knitted dresses and caftans. Kimonos are still going strong.
Pack 2-3 different style cover-ups suitable for every occasion, for example for a daily boat tour you can wear these loose knit dress or fringed crochet to enjoy the trip and sunbathing in style and for a daily basis you can choose a white or black dress.
Tip! If you choose something with less sheer material you can walk around the town comfortably in it.
Tip! Lightweight and natural materials are your best friend. Look for materials like cotton, linen and poplin. Also if you want something more luxurious choose a silk kimono or a sarong.
When it comes to accessories to wear at the beach some of them are more of a necessity other than just an accessory like hats , glasses and a bag.
Straw is one of the best material still to choose as a hat or a bag. Products made from straw are very sturdy and durable and they can withstand harsh conditions at the beach. You can also choose canvas as hats and also bags.
Bag can be seem like not a necessity at first glance but, items you need to take with you to the beach can add up so a beach bag is definitely is a good idea.
I also strongly recommend to you to take a look at our newest addition, boho barefoot anklets, with those elegant anklets you will continue to feel like a bride on your honeymoon too!
Tip! Check if your hat is packable, some big brim raffia or straw hats can lose their shape if they are folded.
Tip! Genuine leather can paint your feet during hot humid summer days especially if it is dark colored. It is good to try on before your vacation.
1. If you are travelling from rather cold weather beware! Tropical climate and mediterranean weather can be really hot during summer time. If you are travelling to a tropical climate better check the seasons before travelling. Pack your lightest and natural material clothes like cotton and linen.
2. Since we started to talk about the hat weather, don’t forget to pack at least one hat and your sunglasses
3. Consider location, activities if you are planning to enroll some spesific activities like succuba diving you might need some extra items, resorts have rental options for all necessary equipments but it is better to check than feel sorry later.
4. If you are planning to spend most of your time at the beach don't forget to pack more than one swimsuit.
5. Lastly, it is not a clothing advice but don’t forget your sunscreen and lots of moisturizer. Even though you have dark toned skin you need a sunscreen to protect your skin from UV light.